Usage of our Apps and Services is governed by the terms explained in this page, By using our Apps and/or Services you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms, please do not use or access our Apps and Services
- Trademarks &Copyrights
- Links to Third-Party Websites
- Services Terms
- Privacy Agreement
- JoJo App's Terms
- Changes To Our Terms
- Contact us
Trademarks &CopyrightsUnless otherwise specified, all materials including without limitation, logos, brand names, images, designs, icons, text and other materials that appear as part of our Website are copyrights, trademarks, service marks whether registered or unregistered owned, controlled, managed or licensed by CoderMe.
The names and logos of CoderMe or JoJo App, may not be used in any way without prior, written permission from CoderMe. CoderMe prohibits use of any logo of CoderMe, JoJo or any of its affiliates as part of a link to or from any Website unless CoderMe approves such link in advance and in writing. Fair use of CoderMe’s Intellectual Property requires proper acknowledgment. Other product and company names mentioned in our Website may be the Intellectual Property of their respective owners.
Links to Third-Party WebsitesOur Website and JoJo App contain links to Websites owned or operated by parties other than CoderMe. Such links are provided for your reference only. CoderMe does not monitor or control outside Websites and is not responsible for their content. CoderMe’s inclusion of links to an outside Website does not imply any endorsement of the material on our Website or, unless expressly disclosed otherwise, any sponsorship, affiliation or association with its owner, operator or sponsor, nor does CodeRMe’ inclusion of the links imply that CoderMe is authorized to use any trade name, trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the linked Website.
Services provided by CoderMe may change whenever it is necessary. While we strive not to interupt services for our valued users, changes sometimes are unavoidable.
You agree and aknowledge that the nature of the services we provide is elastic and sometimes experimental, therefore they're periodically re-evaluated based on many factors including but not limited to current market, users'' feedback and our business model, thus your access to any of our Services and Apps may be restricted and/or terminated at anytime temporarily or permenantly without any prior notice.
Disclaimer has its own page.
JoJo App's Terms
By downloading or using JoJo, you're abound to these app specific Terms.
- You’re not allowed to copy, or modify JoJo, any part of JoJo, or our trademarks in any way. You’re not allowed to attempt to extract the source code of JoJo, and you also shouldn’t try to translate JoJo into other languages, or make derivative versions. JoJo itself, and all the trade marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights related to it, still belong to CoderMe.
- CoderMe is committed to ensuring that JoJo is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to JoJo or to charge for its services, at any time and for any reason. We will never charge you for JoJo or its services without making it very clear to you exactly what you’re paying for.
- JoJo app stores and processes personal data that you have provided to us, in order to provide our Services. It’s your responsibility to keep your phone and access to JoJo secure.
- JoJo does use third party services that declare their own Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions of third party service providers used by JoJo:
- You should be aware that JoJo needs s stable internet connection for its functions, It uses WI-FI when available or mobile internet if WI-FI is not available,
If you’re using JoJo outside of an area with Wi-Fi, you should remember that the terms of the agreement with your mobile network provider will still apply. As a result, you may be charged by your mobile provider for the cost of data for the duration of the connection and/or amount of internet packet data used while accessing JoJo, or other third party charges. In using JoJo, you’re accepting responsibility for any such charges, including roaming data charges if you use JoJo outside of your home territory (i.e. region or country) without turning off data roaming. If you are not the bill payer for the device on which you’re using JoJo, please be aware that we assume that you have received permission from the bill payer for using JoJo.
- Under no circumstances shall CoderMe take responsibility for the way you use JoJo i.e. You need to make sure that your device stays charged – if it runs out of battery and you can’t turn it on to avail the Service, CoderMe cannot accept responsibility.
- When you’re using JoJo, it’s important to bear in mind that although we endeavour to ensure that it is updated and correct at all times, we do rely on third parties to provide information to us so that we can make it available to you. CoderMe accepts no liability for any loss, direct or indirect, you experience as a result of relying wholly on this functionality of JoJo.
- At some point, we may wish to update JoJo. JoJo is currently available on Android – the requirements for system(and for any additional systems we decide to extend the availability of JoJo to) may change, and you’ll need to download the updates if you want to keep using JoJo. CoderMe does not promise that it will always update JoJo so that it is relevant to you and/or works with the Android version that you have installed on your device. However, you promise to always accept updates to JoJo when offered to you, We may also wish to stop providing JoJo, and may terminate use of it at any time without giving notice of termination to you. Unless we tell you otherwise, upon any termination
- The rights and licenses granted to you in these terms will end.
- You must stop using JoJo, and (if needed) delete it from your device.
Changes To Our Termswe may update our Terms and Conditionsfrom time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this pageperiodically for any changes. we willnotify you of any changes by posting the new Terms andConditions on this page.